Thursday, 15 June 2017

Passion Project Week One

Passion Project Week One
     This week I got off to a slow start only completing one thing my proposal and I only did this on Friday. I feel that if I started earlier in the week then I would be much farther ahead. I think one of the reasons I was so far behind is that I could not think of an idea. I had many ideas but I could not do any of them. It wasn't until Friday that I came up with a well doable idea.  
     My idea teaching piano lessons. I thought my idea was so good because it was something that I already knew the basics of like playing the piano but it would still be a challenge because I had no experience teaching and it is something I could do in the future.
     I need many more things for my projet like people to learn, music and knolege on how to teach. I do not need to learn much to teach since I have been taught for so long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment